About the Remote Medical Scribe Position
We are looking for experienced and devoted individuals to join our growing team of remote medical scribes. As a remote scribe, you will be responsible for completing medical provider documentation including the history of present illness, assessment and plan, and other relevant aspects of the note. This exciting contractor-style position provides flexibility to work at your convenience, although daytime availability is preferred.
- Complete and review documentation for accuracy and completion in accordance with company guidelines.
- Record consultations or discussions with the patient, family and/or any other medical or non-medical specialty service. Record diagnosis, discharge, prescriptions, and/or follow-up instructions.
- Assist in completing charts by transcribing interactions, results of any lab, x-ray, consultation, and/or other pertinent data into appropriate data fields as required.
- Maintains a positive, caring attitude towards patients.
- Good computer skills using a medical management application.
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, or experience in medically relevant field is required.
- Previous experience in medical scribing, transcription, or other related fields preferred.
- One year commitment required
- Must be available for a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Proficient typing speed
- Previous medical scribe experience preferred
- Proficient medical terminology
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
*** US Applicants Only.PredictionHealth is unable to accept applicants from AK, CA, IL, IN, MA, NJ, NY, OR, SC, VA, WA, or WV***